Facing issues in running Pay per click advertising for your online support? Then the solution to your issue is here. Leading PPC Company in Gurgaon offers state of art tech support on Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo at the most affordable costs.
What is Tech Support Campaign?
Tech support is the business where online services such as repair services, online installation of software and many other support help is rendered and when this process is being transpired for target audience, it is known as tech support campaign. Among many tech support methods, PPC advertising is considered as one of the most simple and easy mode to get targeted traffic to the site for your technical support campaign.
The professional PPC for tech support is mean to create and manage PPC campaigns for tech support and also offers whole bunch of PPC program development on ongoing optimization and management services that includes:
- Tech support on Google via Google Adwords: Online advertising delivers quick traffic by locating your website at the top spot on search engines. Adwords provides the ability to accurately test keywords, contributing your existing strategies.
- Tech support PPC on Bing via Bing advertising: Presidium of experienced PPC specialists helps the client in getting started Bing PPC services by creating an advertisement, optimization, and managing services.
In order to get success in Bing ads, Google adverts one is required to possess immense knowledge and experience of how the platform functions and only experienced PPC Company in Delhi has in-depth knowledge of all the related aspects. The assiduous PPC specialists offer state of art and economically priced service helping umpteen numbers of organizations succeed in Pay per click campaigns and providing them instant success.
With the constant change in Bing adverts, one has to have in-depth knowledge and experience of how the platform works in order to succeed in it. Bing acumen differs from other platforms and so its management. Well trained PPC expert for technical support does in-depth keyword research, creating advert group, writing ads by leveraging two vital E’s – expertise and experience.
Full management of Bing ads dwell in the shoulders of experts, who leave no stones unturned in generating relevant leads to your website instantly. Professional agencies create, manage PPC campaigns for tech support on Bing ads, Google Adwords, Yahoo Gemini and other paid search marketing platform ensuring instant and sure shot results.
The PPC experts work with Pogo, Emails, Kobo help, Nook customer call support, Router support etc and generate genuine PPC CPC calls from search engine. Good Company aims in providing cent percent conversion that is based on Inbound tech support calls.
Want to grow your technical support business? If yes, then you need to use the power of AdWords. Let’s have a look here at the best strategies for technical support to grow your IT service business.
1. Setting up Campaigns
After choosing your target keywords, begin to set up your PPC for Tech Support campaigns. This includes building a structure which allows you to manage and improve effectiveness easily. These structures are generally suitable for one of the below categories. You can also choose from different types of campaign.
- Various services offered by you such as managed cloud services and IT support services.
- Geographical locations served by you. You can do this by state, city, and territories.
- Generic terms vs. Branded terms. For example, IT Support Vs. ABC Technical Support.
2. Creating Ad Copy that Attracts Clicks
As you have set up your targeting campaign, now you have to attract those searchers to visit your ads. For this, you should create an attractive ad copy that gains the attention of searchers and compels them to click on your ads. When talking about the PPC ads, you have less space to work with. That’s why you need to take assistance from the PPC Expert for Technical Support that can make your ad copy compelling to attract more and more clicks. You should make the headline eye-catching that force your prospects to click. It is suggested to make it benefit driven. You should include the target keyword, a statistic or number in your headline. Further, you have to write a description that grabs the attention of your targeted audience and don’t forget to include a call-to-action finally.
3. Build Landing Pages that Attracts Clients
Now you have written eye-catching copy for your ad, it’s time to build landing pages where the searcher land after clicking your ads. If you want to run an effective PPC campaign for your technical support business then you should avail PPC Services in Gurgaon. You can use the following best practices while building your landing pages.
- Remove Navigation: Remember, the objective is to inspire the client to make an explicit move. The route bar gives excessively diversion, enabling clients to check out your site. Evacuating the route menu will guarantee they don’t stray.
- A Single CTA: What is the one explicit activity you need prospects to take? Is it to get the telephone and call you, or to round out a frame? Whatever it is, ensure it is the main thing a client can do on your greeting page.
- Incorporate a Hero Shot: The legend shot is a picture that outlines what you’re putting forth clients. For instance, in case you’re putting forth a whitepaper, you could incorporate a 3D picture of the cover.
- Use video: For something less unmistakable, for example, a meeting, it’s difficult to incorporate a conventional legend shot. Rather, make a video to fabricate an individual association between your image and the client. This is a chance to set the desires and offer the advantages of making the move you need them to take.
- Include social Proof: If individuals are coming to you out of the blue, it’s probable they’ll be doubtful. Evacuate this nervousness by including logos of organizations you’ve worked with and tributes from glad customers.
- Limit Form Length: It’s possible you’ll have to incorporate structures to catch lead data. Be that as it may, the more fields the prospect must fill in, the more “rubbing” they will feel. By constraining structure fields to just what’s fundamental, you’re bound to support changes.